
I'm taking the plunge and starting a blog! I want to share our happenings with family and friends and have something to document life's moments- no matter how big or small. It will be great to look back on down the road. Here's a brief synopsis of where we are today: We got married almost one year ago, on May 23, 2010. We are currently living in Pensacola, FL. I'm about to finish my Master's degree at the University of South Alabama in Mobile and become a physician assistant (PA). Currently I'm on an 8 week pediatrics rotation- more on that later. Matt is a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. He's going on 7 years of service and is currently in Quantico, VA for Sergeant's course. The newest member of our little family is Sawyer Beau. He came into our life on Dec. 23, 2010. Matt and I are proud parents. Did I mention he is of the furry variety? That's right, our son is a 7 month old miniature schnauzer :) Anyway, welcome to the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment