At the end of April, my dad came to visit me (and Sawyer) in Pensacola while Matt was away at Sgt's course. I was feeling a little lonely and my Dad hadn't met his "granddog" yet (gasp!). We had a fun-filled week of lounging at the beach, taking Sawyer for walks (and swims), seeing movies, and going out to eat. Here's the week in pictures:

Dad having a margarita from Bamboo Willie's on the beach. Bottle says "Been there, drank that". Classic.
Picture from the Blue Angels practice show at NAS Pensacola
Beach time with Mr. Sawyer

Crawfish Festival- I am behind the camera trying unsuccessfully to eat my corn dog. The very sight of people eating crawfish makes me lose my appetite.
We ran a 5k together and while strolling around downtown later that day we saw the timing company's top-of-the-line RV. Needless to say, I won't be posting our times because I believe they were grossly inaccurate :)
Thanks for keeping me company, Dad! You're welcome back anytime :)
No comments:
Post a Comment