
The tables have turned and Justine is now the bride-to-be! She's found a wonderful fiance and I can't wait for their big day. I think the next best thing after planning your own wedding is helping a good friend do the same :) We have exchanged countless phone calls about every last detail and I can't wait to see it all come together! The grand event is taking place at none other than the Stueckle Sky Center. What else would you expect from a proud Bronco graduate?

The role of Maid of Honor has been bestowed upon me and I am SO excited! Well, technically I would be the "Matron" of Honor but I refuse to accept that title. Might as well call me "Old Married Hag." According to Oxford American Dictionary a matron is "a married woman, esp. a dignified and sober middle-aged one." WOW! Could this be any further from the truth?! I may be married, but definitely not sober, nor middle-aged. Dignified? Eh. Give or take. Depends on the day :) As part of my MAID of Honor duties, I am planning a very un-sober, un-dignified bachelorette party in Las Vegas! Although the actual event is a couple months away, my excitement is getting the best of me and I have been planning, scheming, and crafting away. Because I can't share the ultra-top-secret details here, I'll just show you these sassy invites I made up:

I suppose it's time to start thinking about the more dignified and slightly more sober event known as the bridal shower.
Can't wait for Vegas!!
ReplyDelete